The main purposes of the FDG are to strengthen the UK-Indonesia collaboration on battery research and development, by sharing knowledge and experiences. UK has experienced on advanced battery technology, and how the government puts the strategy on the emerging sector, whereas the next oil will shift to the battery. The Indonesia will share the recent progress on battery development through the National Research Priority, and other private sectors.
Another purpose of FGD is to launch the NBRI-website, and the long term program. As has been funded by the GCRF, it is expected that the NBRI will be a hub of UK-Indonesia collaboration on energy storage or battery research and development in the future.
This FGD will be attend by :
1. Prof. Bambang Permadi Soemantri Brodjonegoro, PhD (Minister of Research and Technology Indonesia)
2. Prof. Peter B. Littlewood (The Faraday Institution)*
3. Prof. Colin Grant (Queen Marry University London)
4. Dame Judith Mcgregor (GCRF / UKRI)*
1. Prof. Dr. rer nat Evvy Kartini (Founder NBRI)
2. Prof. Alan J. Drew (Co-Founder NBRI)
Register yourself to get a seat during the UK-Indonesia Focus Group Discussion 2020 by click this link : http://tiny.cc/Regist_FGD_UK-ID
|Date||:||08 September 2020|